Welcome to JohnnyT's January 2015 Toyota Cars Newsletter
First of all, as always, thanks to those of you who bought cars in November and December! I appreciate you. This is NOT everyone, so if your photo is missing and you want to be featured, please give me a buzz. And if you bought a car in January, you will see your photo here in next month's issue. This is a challenging process to keep up with, but I'll do my best each month to feature everyone who bought a car! -JohnnyT
[wppa type="slide" album="2" align="center"]Any comment[/wppa]
Here is the January 2015 Toyota Cars Newsletter Table of Contents
- Checkout the New 2015 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Checkout this quick video that reveals the inside look at a 2015 Prius Persona Series. This car has some really sweet styling features featured in this video. And, of course, you can't go wrong with a Prius. For more on that story, check out this video on "How I fell in love with a Prius"
- [fitness friday] How to rev-up your 2015 New Year Fitness Program
- [podcast] The Steadfast performance of the Toyota Prius - a comparison from new to old after 10 years
I guarantee you the results of this report will surprise you. And if you are already a Toyota Prius owner, they will delight you. Keep on truckin' 🙂
- World War II Veteran Bill Schuler bought a Prius C in December. It was a pleasure and an honor to serve him. Thanks for your service Bill.
...for those that are interested, Bill has written a book you can download on Amazon that covers the American occupation of Germany after the war ended.
- The 10 Coolest Cars under $25,000
At the top of this list is the Scion FR-S. You can click this image to see a video I did back in November on this FR-S.
...classical guitar by JohnnyT