written and produced by john c ashworth
First, here are a few tips to consider for your copywriting efforts before you even sit down to write.
- Be fully rested with a good night’s sleep
- Eat sparingly. Heavy meals will affect your mental sharpness. Try a little intermittent fasting before you sit down to write. I know this works very well for me and is one of the reasons I love to spend time writing first thing in the morning with only a cup or two of coffee on-board.
- Exercise before you start. If you read this blog regularly, you know that I spent the first 20+ years of my career as an expert fitness professional and personal trainer so I’m a big, big believer in this idea and once again, practice it regularly myself. It’s truly amazing what one simple exercise session can do to clear your mind and make room for your mojo.
- Turn-off your phone and eliminate any and all distractions. Lock your door, or at the very least close it tight, and make those around you aware that you are writing and are not to be disturbed for any reason.
- Take a few moments of gratitude so as to cultivate a positive mood and environment.
- Now, enter the prospect’s mind and the conversation happening therein and go!
How to clear your mind for great sales copywriting
john c ashworth in the home gym
About john c ashworth
John C Ashworth is a modern day renaissance man & bohemian athlete who has amassed a wide variety of skills and expertise in many different subjects including, fitness, sales, marketing, video production, copy writing, exercise physiology, clinical exercise physiology, fishing, parenting, buying cars without getting ripped off, blogging and content marketing and creation that will help you drive sales.
form MORE about john c ashworth click here…